Human resources and social management
• Development of HR potential in accordance with the Company's strategic objectives and tasks.
• Providing a productive working environment. Providing opportunities and incentives for staff to realize their potential and advance careers.
• Putting in place a comprehensive system for continuing education of personnel. Setting up a personnel reserve.
• Remuneration of personnel in accordance with the employee's performance and personal contribution to the Company's overall performance.
• Providing social security for the staff.
• Fostering corporate culture.
The organization has manpower strength sufficient to meet to the time-based needs of the customers.
The Marketing/ Sales staff is highly qualified management personnel and work within strict issued protocols on levels of commitments.
The Field Executives have a minimum experience of at least 5 years in the industrial sector and are qualified Lead Assessors in the relevant Standards. A minimum Consultancy experience of 10 independent projects backs these personnel with the requisite pace.
Back-office Documentation staff includes basic documentation specialists, accounting personnel and a Team of Tele Marketing & Customer Care Executives
The staff is measured to be the wealth & asset of the organization and real the essence of the business.